Nanofiber Filters are certified space technology co-developed by NASA!
With Certified Space Technology, you now have access to the same water filtration that is used by NASA on the International Space Station to keep our Astronauts safe and healthy.READ MORE >>
Looking for an affordable water filtration bottle with a replaceable filter that can be used at home or around the world?
Whether camping, traveling, hiking, biking or in case of an emergency, OKO water filter bottles allow you to drink fresh, clean water, from most water sources worldwide.
- Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Rotavirus, Hepatitis A)
- Removes 99.9998% of bacteria (e.g. E coli, Salmonella)
- Removes 99.99% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, dirt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic)
- Size: H 9.625" (24.5 cm) W x 2.875" (7.30 cm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g) empty
- Capacity: (1000 mL) and (650 mL) Specify which bottle when purchasing
- Fast Flow Rate: On demand (2 liters/minute)
- Lifespan of Replaceable Purifier Cartridge: 400 uses (150 + gal/450 L)
- Active Technology: Electromagnetic, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- BPA free materials: Yes
- Purifier media made in USA
Meets NSF/ANSI Standards: 42, 53