Our mission: To create the most scientifically beneficial, advanced water filtration and water treatment products in the world. Science, and innovation are the key foundational principles for our company.
Water Pure Technologies creates outstanding Water Filter Specialist for common water situations such as purifying your contaminated water and purifying water from water pollution. We treat water in many varieties of ways such as hard water, removing lead in water, chlorine in water, fluoride in water, treating your water storage, and creating safe drinking water in basically any system. Our nanofiber technology competes with the reverse osmosis water filters, by removing more water contaminants than your average water filter, with faster flow rates.
You can have peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best water filter systems and water treatments with Water Pure Technologies.
We keep evolving where other systems are limited because we expand our water filtrations systems to accommodate more situations.
What makes Water Pure Technology Systems are the best in water purification, are for the following reasons:
- All of Water Pure's systems are equipped with Water Pure's Nano, Electropositive adsorption filtration, co-developed by NASA, and used on the International Space Station
- All of Water Pure's systems components, are BPA-LEAD-FREE
You can rest assured that we will not use products that contain BPA or other harmful chemicals or metals
- Water Pure Technology systems use American Made Water Filters, and membranes.
- We specialize in creating safe drinking water, and we will not cut corners by using cheap foreign imitations
- Most of our components are Made in the USA. Of course not every part is American made, but our products are engineered, assembled and built by Americans, and with as many American made parts as possible
- All of our Systems meet or exceed EPA and World Health Organization Standards as a water filter and water purifier of water contamination. We are specialized in removal of virus, bacteria, and cysts in water.
- All of our systems use the highest quality FDA Approved, NSF listed and IAPMO Certified components
We are a modern, state-of-the-art, engineering, and manufacturing company:
Water Pure Technologies filtration media creates an electrically charged (positive field) when water comes in contact with the nano filter media. There's no need for a power source. The filter allows for faster flow rates of 2 microns yet retains sub-micron (virus) filtration capabilities.
Our revolutionary water filter membranes absorbs negatively charged particulates, which include bacteria, viruses, arsenic, lead, heavy metals, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, cysts, giardia and much more.
With Nanofiber filtration we reduce contaminants by the thousands, much more than mechanical alternatives, with flow rates up to 20 gallons per minute.
That's enough to sustain entire villages!
- 99.9999% virus reduction
- 99.9998% bacteria reduction
- 99.99% giardia, cysts reduction
- Greatly Reduces thousands of contaminants, including heavy metals, pharmaceuticals
Tom Smokoff- Founder, CEO
Tom is a Research Scientist, whose primary focus has been in the development of safer, long-term, alternative solutions for point of use water treatment as well as the best methods for water
filtration based on proven science, and testing. He has worked with Federal, State and International water quality codes, as well as humanitarian programs, world wide.
Craig Fairclough- President
Craig’s corporate experience includes 18 years as Area Sales Manager for Colgate. More recent endeavors include owning and operating Grandma’s Country Foods, specializing in food and supplies for the emergency preparedness industry which started with one spice and developed into a multi-million dollar corporation under Craig’s direction. In his 20+ years in the preparedness industry, he learned that safe, clean water was the number one emergency need and has since focused his efforts there. Craig’s humanitarian efforts include relief work in India’s leper colonies and various support projects for his church and community.