Nanofiber Filters are certified space technology co-developed by NASA!
- 99.9998% virus reduction
- 99.9998% bacteria reduction
- 99.99% giardia, cysts reduction
With Certified Space Technology, you now have access to the same water filtration that is used by NASA on the International Space Station to keep our Astronauts safe and healthy.READ MORE >>
Water Pure's Nanofiber Filters were co-developed by NASA for use on the International Space Station.
- 99.9999% virus reduction
- 99.9998% bacterial reduction
- 99.99% cysts, giardia reduction
- Reduces, fluoride, chlorine, lead, heavy metals, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, DNA, RNA, arsenic, chromium, endotoxins, mercury, and much more
- Silver/Carbon infused, they are anti-microbial
- 5-micron pre-filter outer wrap for longer field life
Nanofiber filter, depending on the quality of water the life for the different sizes are as follows:
- 2.5" x 5" with pre-filter approximately 5,000 gallons
- 2.5" x 10" with pre-filter approximately 20,000 gallons
- 4.5" x10" with pre-filter approximately 125,000 gallons
- 4.5" x 20" with pre-filter approximately 250,000 gallons
Water Pure's nanofiber filters fit most standard 1" double open-ended counter-top, under-counter, and big blue whole-house systems. They are available in multiple sizes, custom sizing available on bulk orders.
- IAPMO Certified Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects (Class I Particulate Reduction) NSF/ANSI Standard 53 – Drinking Water Treatment Units-Health Effects (Cyst Reduction) NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Drinking Water System Components (Municipal drinking water treatment)
- Space Technology Certified