Nanofiber Filters are certified space technology co-developed by NASA!
With Certified Space Technology, you now have access to the same water filtration that is used by NASA on the International Space Station to keep our Astronauts safe and healthy.READ MORE >>
- One 8 oz bottle of H2O Fix, typically lasts 6 to 8 months, sometimes longer, one ounce treats 400 gallons
- The results are a crystal clear, clean, soft, odor free hot tub/spa
- Reduces slimy buildup on surface walls, scaling or calcium buildup, H2O Fix works synergistically with chlorine and bromine. Reduces the need for additional chemicals by up to 90%
- Comes with copper test reagent, good for approximately 40 tests
H2O Fix Inhibits:
Biofilm Adhesion, Calcium Buildup, Scaling, Iron/Rust Staining, & controls PH Drift
Why Use H2OFiX?
- H2O Fix hot tub/spa treatment gives the hot tub/spa user a healthier, more enjoyable soaking experience
- It's gentle, even on the most sensitive skin. If you've ever soaked in a hot tub treated with chlorine, bromine or other harsh chemicals you've noticed that instead of a relaxing hot tub experience, you have experienced dry itchy skin, red watery eyes, bleached out swimwear and harsh, caustic odors
- Unlike traditional hot tub water care products, H2OFix actually softens your water, soothes your skin as it replenishes your soul, We've accomplished this with our scientifically engineered, and patented copper-silver ion-based solution that contains other stabilizers, and complexants that prevent biofilm/slime from sticking to surface walls, inhibits pH drift, inhibits calcium buildup and iron rust corrosion
- H2O FiX reconditions the water so your equipment performs better and lasts longer. With H2OFiX, you can now sit back, relax, and enjoy the benefits of bathing in a much healthier more relaxing hot tub
Note* The picture of the hot tub with biofilm floating on top of the water is after one single treatmentAll of this with Just One Simple Treatment... One ounce, once every 2 to 4 weeks is all you need, it's that simple!