Nanofiber Filters are certified space technology co-developed by NASA!
With Certified Space Technology, you now have access to the same water filtration that is used by NASA on the International Space Station to keep our Astronauts safe and healthy.READ MORE >>
Available in circumferences of 2.5" and 4.50” and 10” 20” length
- Removes suspended substances present in the water while blocking bacterial proliferation at the same time. With a nominal capacity of 3000 l/h and available filtration degrees 1 & 5 microns, the anti-bacterial filters guarantee greater efficiency and effectiveness over time
- Available in MULTI-LAYER variations, with a finer filtration degree from outside towards the inside, in order to guarantee greater efficiency compared to the ordinary versions. Suitable for residential, industrial, commercial and emergency disaster use
- IAPMO R&T for the NSF/ANSI 42 and 61 standard (USA and CANADA)
- Certmark for WATERMARK (Australia) regarding material safety and resistance, in conformity to standards for potable water.
- Tested in conformity with Ministerial Decree 25 (Italy) for use with potable water