Available in circumferences of 2.5" and 4.50” and 10” 20” length
- Removes suspended substances present in the water while blocking bacterial proliferation at the same time. With a nominal capacity of 3000 l/h and available filtration degrees 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 microns, the anti-bacterial filters guarantee greater efficiency and effectiveness over time
- Available in MULTI-LAYER variations, with a finer filtration degree from outside towards the inside, in order to guarantee greater efficiency compared to the ordinary versions. Suitable for residential, industrial, commercial and emergency disaster use
- IAPMO R&T for the NSF/ANSI 42 and 61 standard (USA and CANADA)
- Certmark for WATERMARK (Australia) regarding material safety and resistance, in conformity to standards for potable water.
- Tested in conformity with Ministerial Decree 25 (Italy) for use with potable water
Call for pricing and availability: 801.839.9309