Nanofiber Filters are certified space technology co-developed by NASA!
With Certified Space Technology, you now have access to the same water filtration that is used by NASA on the International Space Station to keep our Astronauts safe and healthy.READ MORE >>
What You Get
Gravity Filter with Spigot - Comes with the Gravity Filter by itself with Spigot assembly. If you have your own Buckets & Lids--Drill a 1/2" Hole in the center of the Bottom of the first bucket and one in the center of one lid, on the second bucket- drill 3/4" hole for the spigot-- 1 1/2" up from the bottom. Match up holes in the bucket and lid and insert GRAVITY FILTER AND WASHERS WITH WING NUT.
- The average flow rate on a single NANO Fiber Electro-Positive Gravity flow filter is approximately 12 gallons per hour when new.
- Carbon Infused
- Reduces waterborne viruses
- Reduces waterborne bacteria
- Reduces waterborne protozoa
- Filters water up to 200 times faster than a mechanical (micron) filter
- Lasts longer, holds 20-25 times more dirt and contaminants than a mechanical (micron filter) capable of removing viruses
- Outperforms all-ceramic Gravity Flow Filters
- Filters enough water to sustain a family of four, for up to six months during an emergency, disaster situation
- Large 2 1/2" x 7 1/2" Nano Filter with a 5-micron outer wrap