Water Pure's Nanofiber Filters were co-developed by NASA for use on the International Space Station.
- 99.9999% virus reduction
- 99.9998% bacterial reduction
- 99.99% cysts, giardia reduction
- Reduces, fluoride, chlorine, lead, heavy metals, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, DNA, RNA, arsenic, chromium, endotoxins, mercury, and much more
- Silver/Carbon infused, they are anti-microbial
- 5-micron pre-filter outer wrap for longer field life
Nanofiber filter, depending on the quality of water the life for the different sizes are as follows:
- 2.5" x 5" with pre-filter approximately 5,000 gallons
- 2.5" x 10" with pre-filter approximately 20,000 gallons
- 4.5" x10" with pre-filter approximately 125,000 gallons
- 4.5" x 20" with pre-filter approximately 250,000 gallons
Water Pure's nanofiber filters fit most standard 1" double open-ended counter-top, under-counter, and big blue whole-house systems. They are available in multiple sizes, custom sizing available on bulk orders.
- IAPMO Certified Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects (Class I Particulate Reduction) NSF/ANSI Standard 53 – Drinking Water Treatment Units-Health Effects (Cyst Reduction) NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Drinking Water System Components (Municipal drinking water treatment)
- Space Technology Certified